There are many different conditions and injuries that can result in pain in the shoulder. Fortunately with a trained team on your side should pain can be relieved and you can get back to living your life!
Some of the most common conditions resulting in shoulder pain include:
- torn cartilage
- torn rotator cuff
- pinched nerve in the neck or shoulder
- broken shoulder or arm bone
- swollen bursa sacs or tendons
- bone spurs (bony projections that develop along the edges of bones)
Getting you back to normal as soon as possible is our number one goal. To do that, we will likely recommend one or more of the following:
- Joint manipulation to decrease your pain, limit inflammation and ease muscle spasm.
- Therapeutic streching to restore your flexibility and ease pain.